Sunday, December 3, 2023

Mayuri Kulkarni


Hello.. I met Reshma mam through one of Facebook group. I was put on a lot of kg in lockdown. She was right person to whom I met for my weight loss journey. My journey was started in April with 86 kg. I was facing problem as a back pain, menstrual cramps increased glucose level and low HB n low confidence.also.. but with her nutritious diet and proper exercise today I am down with 14 kgs and many more to go. I was quite unsure , as I am fully vegetarian. But she gave diet with full of nutritious, proteins. I Lost more inches on abodoman ( 40 inch to 32 inch). Things( 26inch to 21 inch ). My doctor was also surprised with my decreased glucose level and overall fitness in body, The fats specially on abdomen and thighs.. now I am feeling much lighter and energetic with her proper way of follow ups. Reshma mam is amazing person who gives confidence, proper guidance, and follow upps to make and keep her client on the right track. Still my journey is going on n hope to meet my ideal weight soon. Lots of best wishes to her.

Mayuri Kulkarni



No comments:

Post a Comment