Sunday, December 3, 2023

Apoorva Jais

#PulaFridayReview

"This is not anytype of powders, tablets, shake.. Transformation made only by home made food and home workout."

"हा कोणताही पावडरस,शेक्स, वापरून झालेला Weight Loss नाही. हा फक्त घरच्या जेवणातील डाएट प्लॅन आणि घरच्या व्यायामाने झालेला weight loss आहे"

Hi.. I m Apoorva.. After pregnancy I had put on almost 10kg of weight and due to my busy schedule and baby I wasn’t able to go to gym or Zumba where there’s specific timings. So I was looking for something which I can do at home whenever I got some free time and loose weight. I came across a post on PULA for Reshma mam.


When connected with them and cleared my all queries, I started with the diet and exercise. As exercises I could do anytime when I was free it was very feasible to loose weight. Diet was all home made food with less oil more protein intake which helped to loose weight.

Lost almost 11kg and could see extreme difference in myself and could wear all clothes which were just piled up in cupboard. Thank you so much Reshma mam for motivating me each time when I got bored with diet and resolving my endless queries.

Thanks a lot Reshma mam. Reshma Dorke Reshma Jadhav

No comments:

Post a Comment