Thursday, May 4, 2023

Archana kedge

My weight loss journey.
Time period- 5weeks
21/9/2021 - 2/10/2021
Total weight loss- 6 kgs.

Dear Reshma,
I am so glad to write this review about you as my dietitian. I saw your post on pula and started this weight loss journey with you. Earlier I had tried so many diets with different dietitians but nothing worked for me. Honestly I was more convinced by seeing your 20 kg weight loss and your before after pictures. Your photos were so mesmerizing that I couldn't believe you are 36 years old and have 13 year old son.

By seeing your pictures I got so inspired by you, I followed all the diet given by you very sincerely for 5 weeks and lost 6kgs very easily. Though it was a high protein diet the quantity was so filling that I never felt hungry and the best part was coffee and tea were allowed.

With your diet I saw rapid results from the very first week. With your diet and simple exercises I could lose my weight. In diwali i couldn't follow the diet though my weight didn't increase. My experience with you has been great.

Thank you for motivating me. My journey has not stopped yet. So will continue until I reach my goal. Regards ❤️
Archna kedge



No comments:

Post a Comment