Thursday, June 6, 2024

Kamna Siddharth Shrivastav



Hello my name is Kamna Siddharth Shrivastav. I am 39 years old. My weight is 67.7 kg during covid time I put on weight and from the long time I was thinking to weight loss. But after so many efforts I am unable to do.

I started searching for some good and natural ways to weight loss. Than I know Reshma Fitness Naturo on PULA group.

When I spoke with Reshma she asked me many questions and give me confidence to start my journey I took 4 months subscription and they shared me diet plan and exercise which were very easy to follow with all home made foods special want to mention during this time I don't take any protein powder and shake.

I lost 11kg in 4 months and her team also very helped me they took every single week follow up.

Thank u so much Reshma.. I won't be have done this without your supervision.

No comments:

Post a Comment