Thursday, June 6, 2024

Aarush Wagdarikar



Hii.. My Name is Aarush. I m from U.S ..

If I were to describe Fitness Naturo in one word, it would be "amazing". I got their reference from one of their old clients, who is also my cousin. He lost 58kg within 8 months.. I had a good fitness schedule but, for some reason, was struggling to reduce my weight.
After having sessions with Reshma ma'am, I realized the importance of diet along with exercise.
The personalized diet plans were easy to follow and did not require additional effort. After seeing tremendous weight loss within 2 weeks, I was self-motivated. After reaching my target, I feel more enthusiastic and happy. The credit goes to Reshma ma'am and her whole team.
They never treat anyone as a client; they treat every client as a family member. I am very glad to be a part of this family, and I thank them a lot for helping me achieve my fitness goal.
I would definitely recommend Fitness Naturo for great weight loss results.



No comments:

Post a Comment