Thursday, June 6, 2024

Sneha Joshi




Hi .. My Name is Sneha Joshi.. 

        This review is for the magical person ,due to which weight loss magic has happened with me. I found Reshma Mam, while doing online search to start my weight loss journey. I saw  various reviews about her which encourages me to start my consultation sooner. 

              I consulted her for weight loss . She is very patient , soft -spoken  and friendly and put me at ease. With her easy and home cooked diet plan i was able to manage following diet during my office routine with ease which results into the significant weight loss and change in inches .     
                There is never any rush and gives a proper quality time during each follow up session for to understand the diet routine and queries which motivates.

            Reshma Mam is very knowledgeable and experienced  and it showed in recommendations and explanations about things.  me to move ahead . It makes me very happy weekly while wearing my old dress which started to fit me back .  I have been following her advice and sticking to the plan as much as I could . 

           I am very thankful to Reshma mam ,because of her easy diet and motivation i could able to achieve my target 




No comments:

Post a Comment