Monday, July 22, 2024

Harish Thombare (PSI Mumbai Police)

Dear Reshma,
Good morning, it is very great experience while performing diet and exercise under your guidance. After first week is over I feel very light weight. Previously My left knee was always paining. Within 10 days i forget my knee paining.


Now I have no knee paining. While working in the office I feel much better and whole day is full of enthusiasm.
As my stomach was big I am not doing shirt in. But within 2 weeks I lost 7 Kgs weight and there is good difference in my personality. Now every day I am doing shirt in and looking fit and fine.
All credit goes to you.
Hope your support and guidance is with me forever.
Thank you once again.
Regards,
Harish Thombare.
PSI, Mumbai.








President's Police Medal Winner PSI Harish Thombare Video Review 









No comments:

Post a Comment