Monday, July 29, 2024

Eesha Chinchwadkar

Eesha Chinchwadkar

I had read multiple posts about Fitness Naturo on Pula. For almost 6 months I kept looking at all the WhatsApp stories of transformation of various clients. I wasn’t sure how the journey would be but a strict diet always scared me.

One day I decided to take up this challenge and get started on my fitness journey. I talked to Reshma mam and instantly felt at ease. The first week of the diet felt a little difficult but once I saw results in the first week itself, I felt a different motivation.



For these last 12 weeks, not only me but my family too has been on a diet of sorts, with very less oil used in each meal and increase in consumption of salads. Thanks to Reshma ma’am’s guidance,


I lost 10 kgs which used to be very difficult before given my PCOD condition. Very happy to let you know that I got regular periods for the last 3 months which was a distant dream for me. Thanks to Reshma ma’am and the entire team of Fitness Naturo 😊🙏🏼

And Special Thanks to Reshma mam.. I was able to look perfect on my engagement day this Sunday








No comments:

Post a Comment