Monday, October 21, 2024

Snehal Salunkhe

 I m Snehal Salunkhe.

          Reducing weight is very big task that was I’m thinking before starting my weight loss journey. Proper dressing is very much important for me but because of my weight I’m not able wear all types dress.

           I was searching on google regarding fitness and diet plan then I came to know fitness Naturo Reshma Mam.

     

 I saw reviews and all the reviews as per my expectations then I meet Reshma mam but after that also I was thinking that I will do myself by searching on googles, you tube and I tried as well but still my weight was not reducing.

            Then I started my weight loss journey in Fitness Naturo Reshma Dorke.

        At the beginning it was very hard for me to follow diet plan but slowly slowly I started and I have loss almost 10KG in 3 months.

       I did cheat day as well but now I know how to maintain the weight and yes drinking Butter milk is very helpful for reducing weight.

       Thanks to Reshma mam. Weekly follow up, Diet Plan, talking to client very nicely.

Now I know how to maintain the weight and because of Reshma mam I got confidence that yes I can loose weight.

Thank you very much mam.

No comments:

Post a Comment