Friday, September 11, 2026

Smita Bhargav





My Weight Loss Journey with Reshma Mam ❤️


I first heard about Reshma Mam through my neighbour, who had undergone her weight loss journey about two years ago. Her transformation was quite visible, but what impressed me the most was that even after two years, she had maintained her results beautifully.


We all know that losing weight is one thing, but maintaining it is the real challenge. My neighbour was a perfect example of that. That gave me the confidence to approach Reshma Mam, and without thinking twice, I decided to join her weight loss program.


During my first follow-up, Mam explained everything so well. One thing I particularly loved was that all the meals were homemade and there was no need for any separate investment or expensive ingredients. It was simple, everyday food that was easily available and practical to follow.


I had initially taken a 4-month plan, but with dedication and regular follow-ups, I achieved my target of losing 15 kgs in just 3 months — including one week when I was unwell! Honestly, I never thought I could achieve this, but I experienced it myself, and today the results speak for themselves.


As a guide, Mam and her team always make sure that every client's queries are answered. Even when I was sick, Mam guided me about what to eat and what to avoid. She also gave me different options and ideas to make my meals tasty, healthy and easy to prepare. This made the entire journey much easier and more sustainable.


After losing 15 kgs, the difference was very noticeable, and I started receiving so many compliments from my friends. Being a dance teacher and a badminton player, it was important for me to feel light and be able to make quick movements. What I loved most about this diet was that I never felt low on energy. In fact, while playing badminton now, I feel much lighter and don't get tired as easily as before.


Dance is another big part of my life, and we often have to wear all kinds of outfits. I never used to enjoy wearing sarees because I felt they made me look heavier. Today, I absolutely love wearing sarees and enjoy carrying them with confidence! ❤️




But the best compliment I received came from one of my 7-year-o

ld student ,whom I have been teaching dance since she was five. One day she looked at me and said:


“Mam, aap mujhe dance sikha sikha ke kitne patli ho gayi ho! Abhi aap ekdum fit lag rahi ho!” 😂


That honestly made my day! ❤️


Another huge change has been my clothing size. I have gone from XXL to L, and in some clothes, even M!


The transformation was so visible that many of my friends started asking me for Reshma Mam's contact details because they could clearly see the results. A few even started saying, “Ab aur patli mat ho… ho gaya!” 😂 — and this was when I still had another 5 kgs to lose!



This journey has taught me that dedication is the key to achieving your goal, and regular follow-ups make sure that you stay committed to the plan.


I am truly thankful to Reshma Mam and her entire team for their constant guidance, support and motivation. They are doing an amazing job of transforming people — not just physically, but also by helping them feel more confident, energetic and beautiful. ❤️


Thank you, Reshma Mam, for being such an amazing guide throughout my journey! ❤️


Smita Bhargav





No comments:

Post a Comment