Monday, September 30, 2024

CA Chetan Mirajkar


 Weight Loss Success Story of CA Chetan Mirajkar : From 80kg to 72kg in 3 Months


I'm thrilled to share my incredible weight loss journey, guided by the expertise of Reshma Dorke madam. Over the course of just 3 months, I successfully reduced my weight from 80kg to 72kg by following her proper and well-designed diet plan.


What impressed me most was not only the initial weight loss but also how I've been able to maintain my new weight. The tips and advice shared by Reshma madam have been instrumental in helping me adopt a sustainable, healthy lifestyle.



Key points of my experience:

1. Significant weight loss: 8kg in 3 months

2. Sustainable results: Weight has remained constant after reaching the goal

3. Proper nutrition: The diet plan was nice and easy to follow

4. Valuable tips: Reshma madam's advice has been crucial for long-term success


I'm incredibly grateful to Reshma Dorke madam for her guidance and support throughout this journey. Her expertise has not only helped me lose weight but has also taught me how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Thank you, Reshma madam, for empowering me to achieve my health goals and for providing the knowledge to keep me on track.


To anyone considering a weight loss journey, I highly recommend seeking guidance from Reshma Dorke madam. Her approach is effective, sustainable, and life-changing.

No comments:

Post a Comment